Supporting the well-being of your employees
Figures from the Office for National Statistics cite that Musculoskeletal pain of the back and joints is the reason for 21% of sick leave cases, within the age range of 50-64 years, and 19% for the 35-49 age range.
J’aime Sports Therapy offers 30-minute workplace massage treatments. During a busy period, these can be a saving grace to someone under pressure. It will reduce tension in the body resulting in less Musculoskeletal pain.
Benefits to Employer
- Rewards and motivates individuals and the team
- Reduces costs associated with absenteeism
- Boost morale and creates a happy workplace culture
- Demonstrates commitment and loyalty towards the health and wellbeing of staff
- Increases productivity and profits by maximising your teams potential
- Improves staff retention and engagement
Benefits to Employee
- Relieves tension in the back, neck, and shoulders
- Relieves headaches and eye strain
- Improves concentration and alleviates mental fatigue
- Revitalises and boosts energy levels
- Stimulates endorphins and oxytocin - your natural calming and “feel good” hormones
- Reduces stress levels and improves efficiency
Why your team will love J'aime Sports Therapy
Somerset Bridge recognises the importance of staff wellbeing and have partnered with Jaime and her team for several years. As well as offering an Employee Assistance program and a Cash Benefit health plan we thought it was important to have a more hands on approach. Jaime and her team visit our offices once a month offering appointments funded by the SBL. JST have treated a range of conditions during that time e.g., sciatica, lower back pain and migraines and assisted
our staff in preparation for the Great North Run and the London Marathon. Staff engagement in the visits are high and treatment has been far ranging from a tension busting back massage to rehabilitation after surgery. The JST team are very supportive of the ongoing health of our team members often suggesting at home exercises as part of a follow up plan.
M Bebbington - Claims Operations Director
I had a great appointment with Jaime. It has been refreshing getting treatments at work, as it has massively helped ease upper back and neck tension caused by sitting at a computer all day. I would highly recommend it to other companies looking to invest in their employees.
The atmosphere following Jaime’s visits is really good, staff feel appreciated and morale is very high. A small cost has made a huge difference and I would encourage any company to look at this as part of their workplace welfare plans.